mardi 15 mars 2011

School days...

That's the story of students... A young man is in love with a girl who takes the same train as him. He think that if he takes a photo of his love with his cell phone, she's going to love him.
When I was at school I believed in the charming prince. I hoped that he came with his white horse and he took me in his big castle. All the little girls believe in that but I was really unconscious because it's really silly to believe in the charming prince !
I think this beliefs came from superstitions because in the cartoons for example Disney's cartoons there is always a princess and a prince who fall in love and that ends in happiness. Children are educated in a world where their parents told them incredible histories that can't exist that's why they believe in thing that could be crazy.
When we grow up we have less imagination as when we are children. I find these superstitions very fun because love is a big mystery of our life ! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire