samedi 19 février 2011

A place that I like... Gruissan

I really don't know good places in Grenoble and I like travel across the France so I wanted to speak about a little city that I visited a few years ago...

Gruissan is a little village next to Narbonne in the south of France. I went to this place in august 2009 with my parents and my brother when we were on summer holidays. It's a good place because the city is old and there is a very big castle on the top. The castle is now a museum that show the city's story through the centuries. It's a very nice place next to the sea and surrounded by the sea, that's why I like this place very very much.
There is an ice cream maker and we can find very strange ice-cream flavours like Kinder, cookie or cinnamon... The man who sells the ice-creams is very nice and he had give a free ice-cream to my brother.
Gruissan is a village that I want to protect because the nature is very well and the elected officials of the city applied a politic to respect the nature.
On summer there is here a lot of tourists beacause it's near from the "Côte d'azur" that is a very attractive place for the tourists.
In spite of the tourists it's a charming village that you should visit if you go to the south of the France !

Have a nice reading...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire